| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 62.5mm (2.5in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg, Ne:
- North Loup, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NE
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) ENE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 97 kms (60.3 miles) S